Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Crush

Dear Crush,

I have crush on you since…. I don’t know.

Have you notice? 
Of course you’re not because I’m not showing it to you and pretty good at it (hiding feeling).
Thinking about you is my favourite. 
Having conversation to you was about the work only. 
Well, that’s fine. I’m a person who cherish every little thing. 

I love your voice. And the moment you mention my complete name, that moment I will never forget. 
You might not realize what your charm has done to me 😊

I tried to calm my heart by telling myself that your treats are natural equally same to everybody.

Don’t blame the charm, it’s all on me. 
Me yang ke GR an banget who wants to take her feeling to the next level. 
Easy, I won’t bother you with this crush thing, unless you let me to.
I wonder are you taken? 

I really wish you’re single and mine. 😄

I wonder apakah gue pantas?

Lingkungan dan sebagainya.

Deep down scared me a lot. 
Anyway, this feeling is fully my responsibility. I choose to have it. 
I want the feeling to be there. 
Involving you in will be great and I will be grateful. 


We never know if we’re meant for each other. 

With secret love,

— Your ‘sincere’ secret admirer

ps: please forgive my grammatical error.

No comments:

Post a Comment