Sunday, July 28, 2013

Unqualified Opinion (Wajar Tanpa Pengecualian)

Dear friend,

I am deeply sorry if this post bugging you. Please just scroll down and ignore. This post is nothing other than my ego and selfishness.

This post is to keep me in mind, hopefully yours, too.
I share this in intention. 
(Ya, maksudnya sadar dan sengaja)

Life sometimes cruel or less of the people in it are. They do. 

Life (sometimes) suck! Uhm… Actually people makes life (sometimes) suck, sih! 

I know, don’t tell.

Just be who you are. Don’t let anyone change you into someone you are not.
They judge, that’s fine. Sometimes we did it, too. 
Let them. Consider they are very kind giving their time and energy mind our business. 

But, don’t let their unacceptable judgment affecting your life. This kind of ‘less people’ are not worth your attention and energy. 

Focus on the people who TRULY care about you. They more worth (deserve) your attention and energy than the ‘less people’.

Kalo lo pikir postingan ini kayaknya kok buat lo: Yes, this thoughts is intended deliver to you.

** AND, you are FORBIDDEN to give any comments or responses on anything related to this post!! **

Thanks for inspiring me to write this whole thing. Hope its mean something… or anything… or probably nothing… ah, whatever!

Thank you for the great Saturday night!
I really enjoy our conversation. 

Nothing happen in coincidence, this is happen for reason. But, you have to found by your-self what the reason is.

This post is not pop-up for nothing in this late hours. But, this would probably mean nothing, sih… Aha-Ha…

Again, deeply apologize for everything that might not fit in your best.
 ————————————— 
And I am proud to my-self I can post such thing… and in English gado-gado. Yeay! Is it improving??? 

How my writing skill? Is it good?
*kehilangan focus* 

Eh ini pertanyaan buat grammar whores aja ya! 😝 

Waow, thanks for reading this till the last words. Appreciate it! 😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment